Welcome Delegations! On this site you will find all important forms and useful documents for the EnBW DTB Pokal 2024.
The EnBW DTB Pokal 2024 will take place from 15-17 March 2024. Please don’t hesitate to contact us via mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) anytime for further details.
Taking place at the very beginning of the 2024 season and with several competitions in one go, Stuttgart offers the perfect possibility to kick off the team preparation for the upcoming season's events.
In addition to the well-established Team Challenge for MAG and WAG, the EnBW DTB Pokal includes a Team Challenge for juniors (WAG: 14-15 years of age, MAG: 15-18 years of age).
In the Team Challenge a team consists of three to five athletes, three or four compete at each apparatus and the best three scores are taken into account for the team total. This competition format is well-suited for federations to bring their athletes together as a team and kick off the season with the upcoming annual highlights events.
Junior Team Challenge: There are 12 starting places for MAG and 8 for WAG.
(Senior) Team Challenge: There are 14 starting places for MAG and 10 for WAG.
The six best seniors and juniors of the Team Challenges per apparatus compete for the individual apparatus titles. There is only one spot per team per apparatus generating diverse starting fields. The apparatus finals give qualified athletes the chance to compete a second time in Stuttgart.
Four selected National Mixed Teams, consisting of 3 women and 3 men, compete on 4 chosen apparatuses for MAG and all 4 apparatuses for WAG. 2 men and 2 women compete per apparatus and all scores are taken into account for the team total. After 3 apparatuses per team, the intermediate results determine the participants for the Bronze Final and the Gold Final. In the finals, the scores start again at zero and the teams directly compete on their last apparatuses for the medals and the Mixed Cup Stuttgart victory.
The Mixed Cup Stuttgart federations have the possibility to compete at the Team Challenge as well to complete the top-notch starting field of the Team Challenge.
We are currently waiting for FIG’s confirmation of the Directives. Please find below a preview of the Directives for the EnBW DTB Pokal 2024.
- Workplan EnBW DTB Pokal 2024
- Overview: Forms to be handed in
- Team Challenge (J)MAG: confirmation of apparatus and starting order
- Team Challenge (J)WAG: Confirmation of apparatus and starting order
- Team Challenge Mixed Cup: Confirmation of apparatus and starting order
- Vault numbers
- Floor music form
- Payment form - bank account information NF
- Prize money recipients
- Request for raising the apparatus
- Training with prior registration
- Withdrawal from apparatus finals
- Junior Team Challenge MAG
- Team Challenge MAG
- Junior Team Challenge WAG
- Team Challenge WAG
- Apparatus Finals MAG: Junior & Senior
- Apparatus Finals WAG: Junior & Senior
- Mixed Cup Stuttgart
- will be published here
- Results book Team Challenges and Apparatus Finals
- Results book Mixed Cup Stuttgart